2. Mascara Tips
Don’t you agree that mascara completely transforms your eyes, giving you that extra oomph? The magical mascara wand makes you look bright-eyed and youthful. It’s a total game changer and the only kind of drama that I like.
- Always start applying your mascara from the roots of your lashes and wiggle your way to the tips. Doing this instantly voluminizes your lashes and does not weigh them down.
- After applying one coat of mascara, wait for about ten seconds to go in with a second coat (if desired). This way, your lashes don’t get clumpy!
- Wipe off excess mascara from the wand on a tissue before applying, so it’s easy to maneuver and won’t clump (you will also avoid the horrid spidery-lashes look).
- Before you go in with mascara, always make sure to curl your lashes using a high-quality eyelash curler. When you go in with curling, pinch your eyelash curler at last base and hold it tightly rotating upwards.
- The way you hold your mascara matters! Hold your wand horizontally for thicker lashes and vertically (especially for the lower lashes) for a more natural look.
- If you want to make your mascara last longer, then stop pumping the wand while pulling it out (this way you are only sending in the air to dry the product out), just swirl it to prevent it from drying out.
Note: For best results, mascara should be the last step of your eye makeup.