Eyebrows are often underrated, and I can’t begin to stress how important they are to provide a structure to your face. Well groomed brows are indeed a game changer, they frame the eyes and they drastically ‘up’ your beauty quotient. If you are someone who has over-plucked them, then worry not, because just a little bit of added definition will make a big impact!
Want some tips?
- There are various brow products available in the market. Pick a shade that best suits you hair color and fill in any gaps using the product.
- The most important thing to remember while defining your eyebrows is to keep the look as natural as possible. For this – make sure to blend the product out properly to avoid any harsh lines and such.
- Use a subtle highlighter right beneath the brow, under your arch to show off the shape and to add height to your brows.
- If your eyebrows are out of control, use an eyebrow gel to keep them in place. They also tend to look a lot better and groomed with just a little bit of that gel.
- Do you want to know the best trick in the book? For a bolder look, use an angled stiff brush and wet it before you fill your brows in with matte brown eyeshadow.
Some Other Eye Makeup Tips For Beginners
- To avoid your base from ruining due to eyeshadow fall-out, finish your eye makeup first and then proceed with the base to ensure your makeup looks fresh.
- If you are planning to wear loud eye makeup, keep the lips subtle. It’s always best to emphasize one feature at a time.
- To make your eyes look brighter and youthful, highlight the inner corner of the eyes with a light color of eyeshadow.
- If you want to instantly curl your stubborn lashes, use a blow-dryer on your curler (ensure it’s not too hot) before you curl them – this way, they will stay curled for longer.
- If you’ve got excess product, say eyeshadow, use a blotting paper to remove the excess eyeshadow without disturbing the eyeliner.
Those were some really simple eye makeup tips and hacks for every beginner out there who has been overwhelmed by the world of makeup. These tips cover all the basics and hopefully, you will keep some of these pointers in mind the next time you’re doing your makeup.
Now that you have some tricks and techniques of how to put these products on, it’s time you learned a thing or two about how to remove eye makeup too. It’s critical for you to take off every bit of makeup at the end of the day to ensure your eyes and skin remain healthy. There are a lot of ways to remove waterproof, stubborn makeup. Let’s look at a few easy ways to remove eye makeup.