Summer is coming! Do you find yourself wishing you had a better play space for your kids outside? Creating a play area in your backyard would be great. You can put a trampoline, mound slide, fence chalkboard, play fort and a water blob and the kids will be there all time. We have gathered a round up that has some really interesting and exciting play area ideas. They can help you transform regular backyards into a playtime paradise and even better, these are all budget-friendly projects you can do as a family.
1. Use cardboard and some other little toys to build a kid’s play city in your yard:
2. Create a mini hill in the backyard to install a mound slide:
3. Four brightly painted doors made into a child’s play area:
4. Teepee playground with sitting area:
5. Make an outdoor chalkboard to hang on your fence, so your children can spend the entire day in the backyard playing with chalk: