Have you dug out all the storage spaces in the kitchen? There is a place I think most of people will ignore it. That space is full of potential at the end of kitchen cabinets. If you plan well, this bare spot is much more useful than you think. So, if you want to boost the storage of your kitchen you can do so with this space that you have always overlooked.
For example, you can attach spice shelves to the end of the cabinet to get food magazines storage. You can also hang heavy kitchen tools at the end of kitchen cabinet, by using pegs or hooks, so next time they will be easy to grab and put away. If you want to learn more ideas about adding storage to the underutilized ends of all the cabinets, then check out below 20 solutions:
1. Add some decorative open shelving on the end of your kitchen upper cabinets:
2. Add some greenery on the side of your cabinet instead of planting them in the boxes on windowsill:
3. Build float shelves or hooks rack on the end of the cabinet:
4. Attach hooks to hang kitchen utensils on the end of your cabinet:
5. Instead of taking up space with a bar cart, hang a wire holder from the end of a cabinet:
Click NEXT to continue reading on next page…