6) Dramatic Blonde Highlights Pulled Back in a Braid
Choosing such a light blonde for such dark brown canvas results in a dramatic final product. This high contrast always guarantees that the hair presents with a lot of texture. The colors also add volume to any hair, resulting in an effortlessly easy hairstyle regardless of what it may be.
7) Light Blonde Highlights in Short Bob Hairstyle
People tend to associate highlights with just long hair, but they work just as well with a short bob hairstyle like this one. Everything is proportional, so the colorist will just adjust the length and size of the highlights to fit your length. As seen here, a dramatic ombre transition style is still possible with short hair.
8) Easy Strawberry Blonde Balayage Highlights
9) Natural Brown and Blonde Hair with Subtle Highlights
This harmonious mix of brown and blonde looks exceptionally natural, making people second-guess whether you actually got your hair colored or simply naturally shine a golden blonde. These subtle streaks are perfect for someone who wants more of a low-key look.
10) Pintura Highlights for Natural Curly Hair