Whether you’re planning to sell your home or not, your home’s curb appeal always plays important role. If your home is attractive from the outside, everyone including potential home buyers will want to see what’s inside. It is not difficult to add some curb appeal matters to improve the expense and appeal of your home. You can begin a face lift for your home from address number, window boxe, walkway edging, garage door makeover and more. Check out below simple, low-cost curb appeal improvements that you can complete by yourself.
1. Upgrade the look of your garage door by painting faux window on it.
2. Did you realize that your address number sits too far from the road? If you want to change something, you can recreate address sign with hanging planter at the corner of front yard that meets the driveway.
3. Update your older vinyl gutter system by spray painting them.
4. Glue two white pots together to make a beautiful planter that look expensive.
5. Add a simple edging to any flower beds.
6. If your ugly garbage cans can be easily seen from the street, try to hide them!