How To Make An Earring Holder From Popsicle Sticks
Whether you are making this for yourself or to give as a gift, this DIY popsicle stick earring holder is a fun and super easy craft. It holds several pairs of earrings when you get it finished, and it’s a cute little earring organizer to have on your dresser.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Actual Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
6 Colored Popsicle Sticks (You can buy these already colored or paint them yourself)
4 Plain Popsicle Sticks
Hot Glue Gun
1. If you choose to paint the popsicle sticks yourself, do this first. Make sure that you give them plenty of time to dry. I recommend spray paint, but you can use acrylic or craft paint if you want.
2. Take 2 of your plain popsicle sticks and lay them down away from each other. You are going to glue the colored sticks to these sticks.
3. Glue 4 of your colored sticks to the 2 plain sticks.
4. You don’t want the sticks to overlap. Space the 4 colored sticks out evenly and make sure that they fit right up to the outside edge of your plain sticks.
5. Take your other 2 colored sticks and glue them to the bottom of your frame.
6. Take the other 2 plain sticks and glue them at an angle from the top down to the 2 colored sticks on the bottom.
7. You should end up with a lean-to shape, sort of like a triangle.
8. And now you have a unique holder for all of those dangly earrings.
9. Your finished jewelry holder should look something like this one:
Click NEXT to continue reading on next page…