How To Make A Coaster From Popsicle Sticks
Making coasters from popsicle sticks is super easy. This is an excellent project for the kids, or you could make one for yourself. A popsicle stick coaster would look great on your desk!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
6 Popsicle Sticks
Hot Glue gun
Yarn – 2 Different Colors
1. You’re going to create a lattice type design with your popsicle sticks for this one.
2. Lay 3 popsicle sticks down, all in one direction.
3. Lay the other 3 popsicle sticks down on top of those in the other direction.
4. Use hot glue to attach them all together.
5. To decorate your coaster, use yarn in different colors to wrap on the corners.
6. Wrap just a small piece of yarn on all of the areas where your sticks are joined. You can use hot glue to hold the yarn in place.
7. That’s all there is to is. Your finished DIY popsicle stick coaster should look like this one:
Click NEXT to continue reading on next page…