How To Make A Popsicle Stick Pencil Holder
This popsicle stick pencil holder is an excellent craft for kids. It’s so easy to cover a can with popsicle sticks, and this would make an excellent addition to your child’s desk – or yours!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Active Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
An empty and clean can
Popsicle Sticks (You need enough to go around the can entirely)
Hot Glue Gun
Ribbon Or Twine For Decorating
1. Choose the can that you want to use. Note that the size of your can will determine how many popsicle sticks you need to use. I chose a can that is about the same height as my craft sticks so that it fits well.
2. Wash and dry the can thoroughly.
3. Start gluing popsicle sticks onto the outside of the can.
4. Cover the entire can with popsicle sticks.
5. Add a ribbon or any other decoration that you desire.
6. You’re all finished! Your DIY popsicle stick pencil holder should look something like this one: