There are many ways to be more creative and use things differently other than their common uses. As for binder clips, they are not just used for binding books and paper together. They are actually more versatile than you expected and are surprisingly useful in many areas around your house. Here we have gathered more than 20 creative ways to use binder clips.
You can use a binder clip on the toothpaste tube to help squeeze out the leftover toothpaste. You can also use them as cable organizers, money clips, picture holder and more. You’ll be amazed at the various uses people have come up with for the magical binder clips. I am sure you can use some or all of these great binder clip hacks in your everyday life. Check these out and learn how binder clips can make your life easier!
1. Use a binder clip as a toothpaste squeezer
2. Use binder clips to hold customized label tags for your favorite photo albums or folders
3. Place binder clips on the rack of the fridge to keep bottles in place
4. Keep sponge dry and free from mildew by using a binder clip as a stand
5. Create a clever DIY storage system with storage boxes and binder clips