When the things that we possess become a little old or worn out, we tend to immediately throw them out without giving it a second thought. A lot of those things can be re-purposed into useful things for kids. Here are some innovative DIY ideas for transforming your old things into kids’ items.
1. T-Shirt Repurposed Into Baby Dress
2. DIY Tic-Tac-Toe Travel Game
3. Baby Dress From Upcycled Shirt
4. Bedside Table Turned Lego Desk
5. Bookshelf Repurposed Into Padded Bench
6. Blue Jean Repurposed Baby Swing
Click NEXT to continue reading on next page…