8. Invest in a slide out kitchen cabinet.
9. Get a washer/dryer
10. Transform the space under your bed into a storage area.
11. Fall in love with light colors to make your apartment look more spacious.
12. Use a mini-fridge if it’s just you and your partner.
13. Decorate with a mirror to give the illusion of a wider space.
View this post on Instagram
I just added a mini tutorial to my stories of how we transformed this mirror we took off our master bathroom wall. I absolutely love how it turned out! I’ve always wanted a huge leaner mirror in our bedroom and so happy we were able to DIY one without spending a dime. I call that a win! 🙌🏼
14. Build a loft to multiply the space.
15. Box in your bed to create a new space under and next to it.